Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Timeout for Fina

One day closer to Christmas and we are getting our tree tomorrow.  After discovering that our artificial tree is in a corner behind the 5 foot Santa Claus that I vowed to not bring out this year...we're getting a fresh cut tree.  I also want to get a wreath to put on the gate.  The tree is not going to be our usual 6 footer but about a four foot so it's easy to decorate.  I don't want to go up and down the ladder a million times this year just to get the limbs in and then the lights evenly placed.

My husband's son came over today to bring us a Christmas card.  While he was here Fina hopped up on the dining table and began to clean herself.  I, politely putting her on the floor, scolded her for taking a bath where we eat.  This is what she did after my short lecture.
This must be her way of taking a timeout.  Who says they don't understand what you're saying?  I told her she had better be good because Santa wouldn't leave her any happy grass or anything with bling if she was a bad kitty. I have all of the kids stuff bought already.  I need one more stocking since we have a new child (Sugar).

I don't know how cold it is where you are but it's chilly here.  It never got above 34 degrees F today.  Now it's misting out there. So near yet so far....I want snow!!!!

Better get on with the decorating.....

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place



No comments:

Post a Comment