Monday, December 12, 2011

The State Of Affairs

Today was blood pressure check at the doctor's office.  I finally have that fire put out.  My blood pressure is now in the safe range again.  I can't imagine where the stress could be coming from to cause the high blood pressure.  Hmmmm.............let me think.  Could it be a husband who has PTSD (uncontrolled)?  Could it be the geriatric feline ward we're running here?  Could it be that I can't sleep at night?  It could be worse though.....I could have gone in the direction of a straight jacket in a rubber room.  Count the blessings you have and don't dwell on the horrors that make up the rest of your life.

I'm still decking the halls here.  My snowmen are put out. (some of them)  If I put all of them out it would look trashy.  The lighted garland is around the computer room double doors, bows and all.  Again...when I'm done I'll takepictures and post it.  Tomorrow I put the wreath up on the gate and the lights on the tree. I need to put out my air-blown snowman next to the house too.

Finally the landscapers are removing the leaves.  We had about six inches worth of oak leaves all around our home.  We went out and raked and carried most of them to the curb a week ago so their job was an easy one.  I hope they didn't hurt themselves! What I wouldn't give to be an attorney.  Since we pay extra for the landscaping I would sue their little rumps off.

Moosey was sick this morning.  I worry about him since we have determined that he probably has cancer.  His health is declining and I can't help but wondering how much longer he has.  He can't afford to throw up.  He's so skinny already. I'll have to watch him closely in the next few days.  I know he will be having good days and bad.  I only hope the bad ones aren't too bad.  I won't let him suffer.

I need some time to unwind..be back soon

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place




1 comment:

  1. EHEM...I can't imagine you ever having a reason to be stressed out ..Besides ever last clinical reason of why people crack up sometimes ??? Hahahaha.. Nah you will be fine...I think you would be nuts if you didn't have the furry kids. Nothing wrong with loving the unlovable..lol.oppsss... Shhhh..Fina going to have a hissy. Looking forward to the pics..And i think you need to post new pic's of the kids on here..hehe..They love the stardom anyway..well maybe except Paddy.

    ReplyDelete