Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Tree Many Ornaments

The tree is done.  Here it is.......
To the left under the tree there is a white splotch.  It's kind of hard to see but on the top of the tree there is a snowman and he's holding a snowflake that splotch under the tree......that's Fina making herself comfy and waiting for Santa to bring her bling and lots of happy grass.  If I lifted the table cloth up you would see three other kids...Paddy, Tanner and Homer.  Tomorrow or the next day I'll try to get a better picture of the area.

Victor went to St Francis 24 hour vet hospital yesterday for his anti- inflammatory shot.  So far he still won't eat.  He's the one with almost all of his teeth extracted because he was allergic to his own enamel. His gums get swollen and red still so we have to get him a shot about every six to eight weeks.

Now I have to hang the stockings on the mantle after I put Sugar's name on one.  That's all I'm going to do this year.  It's a snowman year...very few, if any, Santas were brought out.  I still have to put out my air-blown snowman in the yard.  After I get home from the dentist ( A fitting for my bridge) on Saturday I'll do that.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place





2 comments:

  1. =) I like what you did with your tree. =) I gotta still take a pic of mines and post.. Been kinda busy with dentist, Christmas parties, funerals, Roy's mom...Finally got back to my old church.

    Bearing with others come to mind now that I'm back there.. Not sure if I'll stay at that one. but, I know "church" ain't perfect.But, its better than being outside looking in. Good ain't good enough. Good people don't go to Heaven .Only forgiven sinners are. and then those who live by believe trusting and believing Jesus. Not so much in Him but that He said what He said because of Who He is.

    YEah Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, finally figured how to join this the right way. I thought I had joined this site. But, guess I did something wrong. Hehehe. I just broke your blogger cherry.. I'm your first.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete