Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Day In Muttzncatzville

The vet was uneventful.  Cherry could not produce a urine sample so we went there for nothing.  Now I have to try and get it myself this weekend.  I'm waiting for an estimate from one of the doctors for the surgery she needs.  While I was there I picked up the meds I needed and a round of flea medication for all the cats and the dog.  That means this weekend we will be chasing the feral ones all over the house to apply the flea dose on their necks.  I'm referring to Tanner, Homer and Victor.  Cherry is starting to help with trapping process.  She herds them into our bathroom so they can't get away.  I think she missed her calling.  She might have been good on a farm.

Tomorrow the repair person from Sears is coming to fix our dishwasher.  I'm always concerned that whoever they send might be allergic to animals.  It's pointless to tell the appointment taker to send someone who has no allergies.  People are getting so uncaring and cold it scares me.  Customer service isn't a concern for a business either.  When they make an appointment with you to show up between 1:00 and 5:00 PM.......I think that's rude.  In this age of cell phones and all the ways of communicating with one another....They can't make an appointment for a set time and then call if they are going to be late?  Almost everyone has a cell phone.... why are they tying up our time for FOUR HOURS?  Better to inconvenience the customer than the repair person!  Now that's customer service.

I think I'm losing my faith in mankind.  You have to guard everything you own....including your name.  Thieves will break into your car just for a GPS charging cord.  If you leave an aluminum ladder outside too long...it's gone. 
Metal is a precious commodity these days. One of our neighbors got their car stolen and found it a day or two later with all four rims gone.  Nothing else was taken from the vehicle. You have to look over your shoulder no matter where you are and don't trust anyone. Sad, isn't it?

Tomorrow is another day...maybe it will be a better one.
Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment