Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Didn't Need New Shoes

I'm telling everyone my car got new socks this weekend.  I only had to have brake pads put on.  Unfortunately, my Son found out that I need a new tire.  Apparently when my car had a new front end put on (before we bought it) they didn't make sure that there was no rubbing going on in the wheel well on the passenger side.  So...that has to be addressed before I get a new tire.  It needs to be done soon because the threads are showing.

Midge is going to the vet tomorrow.  She's having a problem walking again.  I think she needs another cortisone shot.  She had one last year and it helped tremendously.  She also needs her yearly check up so she can have her meds for another year.  Her Thyroid will have to be checked as part of her checkup since she is on medication for that.  It seems that every month it's something more to spend money on that we don't really have.  I truly wish I could find a job that I could do from home.  We need the money for the cat's vet bills.

The cats seem to be partying every night.  I get up in the morning and there are all kinds of things on the carpet.  This morning there was a pencil, a Dot (candy) with black hair stuck all over it (HOMER), the table cloth was almost off the table, the throw rug in front of the door was in a wad with a catnip mouse hidden in it and someone must have ridden the cutting board from the kitchen island to the floor. Is that what they call hanging eight?

No comments:

Post a Comment