Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow?

I love the snow.  For days now the local weather people have been talking about a storm that's on the way.  Now tonight they are saying it's not going to be a storm just a short event. grrrrrr!  I absolutely love to watch it snow.  So much for that I guess.  The cats are in awe when those fluffy flakes start to fall.   It's almost as big a sport as watching squirrel tales and birdie toes on the deck.  Maybe I should get my fur children some fish.  I'll bet most of them would be thrilled to fish tails to watch too.  I would have to put some sort of mesh over the top of the tank to keep them from fishing.

I'm learning to use my E-Reader more each day. The Nook is fantastic.  It has a dictionary, shows you color book covers and you can purchase a book from anywhere there is a strong cell phone signal or if you have a wifi connection.  The only drawback is that you can't always buy books before they are released like you can with a hardbound book.  I would love to purchase the new Diane Mott Davidson ,"Crunch Time" novel that is coming out April 4th....... but there is no sign of it yet in Nook format.  I had to go to Barnes and Noble to download an update for it because I can't get my password right on my wifi connection.
Apparently you can only download if you are on a wifi connection not a cell phone one.

Santa's put away, time to look forward to Valentines day.  What am I saying?  I get nothing for Valentines day.  It would be wonderful to be in love again......maybe I'm too old and wrinkled.  When I look in the mirror I see my grand mother....Oh-my-God!  I look like an old Native American.  I'm not sure if I was my husband that I would get me a bouquet of flowers either.  I'll quit with the boo hooing now.

Oh hey.......I should try a snow dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment