Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Place In The Sun


Fina found a spot in the sun under the Bentwood Rocking chair.  There wasn't much sun today but she enjoyed what we had.

The cats were doing strange things today.  I was in the computer /craft room this afternoon and I heard a couple of thuds.  No screeches, howls or screams. I rushed out to find four  cats quietly laying around a huge pile of grey and white hair tufts. They all looked so innocent...ya right! I think this was an alpha kitty fight.  Paddy and Lamont still have not determined who's the top dog (kitty).  Fina believes herself to be the crowned queen of Muttzncatzville.  She's the smallest, yet she'll take a swat at any of the other cats without  provocation.
The repairman came today to fix the dishwasher and there was not a cat anywhere to be seen for the first 20 minutes.  Fina decided at that point to come and help the poor guy.  She ended up supervising his every move.  He temporarily fixed the dishwasher but we are going to need a new one soon.

I have three of the four wrist warmers done for my friend in Hawaii.  I hope she likes them.  They're different from the first pair I gave her.  I had Better get them done soon.

Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment